Wednesday, August 29, 2007

The day at school

I read the book “Under the lemon moon” at Bar-T today. After that I went to the gym. In the gym I played dodge ball. After we played dodge ball three times, we went to the APR. APR is the all purpose room in my school. It is also the cafeteria. I went to the green door to line up for outside. When outside time was just over, my mom picked me up.

At home my mommy wanted me to write my blog. But I really wanted to eat popsicles. After my second Popsicle, I am writing my blog.

This morning I was not late to school because I woke up early and so did Kathy. In the morning in my classroom I did morning work. My morning work was to draw a picture of myself. After we finished the teacher collected them. We also did math today. I got every answer right.

Now I am going to read my book.

No comments: