Tuesday, August 28, 2007

My second day at school

Today is my second day in second grade. I had P.E today. PE stands for Physical Education. This school year I am, going to have PE every Tuesday.

At the beginning of the class, I did push-ups, crunches and stretches. Then I ran with my friends. My class got points because we were good. After that we went back to the classroom. Then we packed up and went out of the classroom. That is the end of the school today. I stayed in Bar-T until my mom picked me up.

My mom said that I have to work on my BLOG. When I can type as good as my mom, my mom will buy me a computer. When I have my own computer, I will let Kathy to play on it.

3 comments:

S&S said...

This is mommy. I want to see you update your blog everyday as you said here.

Starsea said...

表扬!用中文,看Sarah看得懂不?:P

Sarah said...

No, she can not read Chinese unfortunately.