Tuesday, April 1, 2008

National Zoon

3/28/08

All right, today I'm writing about the Zoo we went to. It is called the National Zoo. It opens to public for free. The end. Well, I can't make it the end because this is only the introduction.

What do I like the most? You're kidding! I like all the animals! Except for that stinky horse, that is. And except that I didn't get to see all the animals. Oh, well, I guess that's all I have to say for this.

I saw a sea lion, a beaver, ducks, and elephant, reptiles, and a stinky horse. Oops, I forgot. There were 2 monkeys on the wires in the sky. Just like in the circus. The beaver was with the ducks. It was carrying a stick all the time. The elephant was eating. I don't really know how it cut its food. In the reptiles place, there were 75 years old tortoises! There were males and females. Also African family events was there. I got food. But I dropped my chicken so I had to share with Kathy.

Okay, so here's the stinky horse. It's home is even stinkier that itself. I didn't stay there for long anyway. Yay! Okay, here's the problem. I don't have any more to write except that I don't like the horse home. So, good bye!

No comments: