Thursday, March 27, 2008

My Good Friday

Okay, no more funny stuff. I am going to tell you about last Friday. I stayed home because it was Good Friday. I don’t think you got that. We went to Butler’s Orchard. We went for an Easter Egg Hunting. I went to Butler’s Orchard before on a class field trip. I don’t know here it is. I think it is really close to the strawberry pick. But don’t try that direction. I’m only guessing.

Morning
I keep waiting in line. This is taking forever! Finally we are at the front. We got the tickets. Let’s go! Wait. Now let’s go! This is so easy! The eggs are in plain sight! I found three whole baskets of eggs. They have nothing in them. I have to dump them in the hen’s nest to get a goodie bag. Then we went horse back riding. It was bumpy. Can we go to the slides now? Not yet. Now? Sure. I went on the biggest slide three times. I went on the slide with the black tunnel. Wheeeeeeeee~! You need a bag (not a bag that you put your things in) that is on a table near the slides. Like a burlap bag. Let’s get face painting! I got flowers pink and white! All done! Pretty! Kathy and Grace, too! Oops, I forgot. Alex and Grace came too. Alex doesn’t want any face painting. Lunch time! Goodie bags first. I got an apple, stickers, a cookie, a lollipop, and a paper and that’s all. Lunch time! McDonald! A happy meal, please! I got a toy! A bracelet! Home, we go!

At home
Mom says we should go to Chuck E Cheese! Kathy says, “Me too”. Why does Kathy always have to go? Just let her go. Okay. But does Kathy always have to go? Not always. Okay, Alex, your mom will pick you up at Chuck E Cheese. I’ll go straight to art class after we play. Let’s go! Here we are. Mom, I need some tokens. Yay! Let’s play! Some more tokens. Yay! Dad’s here! Alex went home. I’m going to art class! I drew a picture from the book “Possum Magic”. Only that the bike is way too small for the grandma Possum. Then I went home. I ate dinner and took a bath and well, you know what I do every single night. Go to sleep, of course!

No comments: