Sunday, March 2, 2008

Book Review - Arthur's Eyes

Today I am going to write about Arthur's Eyes. I didn't read it to myself. I read it to Kathy. Marc Brown is the author of the book. There are 28 pages in the book. The book is about Arther getting glasses. He couldn't see very well. Francine is calling him four-eyes.

The book is about Arthur getting glassed because he can't see very well. But when he wears his glasses to school, everyone teases him. Arthur doesn't like it. One day Arthur didn't wear his glasses to school. Now Arthur can't see anything well. He actually went into the girl's restroom.

I thing the kids 5 or under can read Arthur. Of course the older kids can too. But I mean the book was written for kids age 5 or under. Kids age 5 or under can read the books themselves if they can read. If not, other persons can read to them. I read the book to Kathy. Kathy likes Arthur books.

When Kathy is older, I'll teach her how to read. Then she'll love reading like me. Arthur books are fiction. That means not real. Also later I'll teach Kathy what fiction and non-fiction are. I read Kathy a book everyday. I just read it so I can practice my speech. That's what mom said.

No comments: