Sunday, March 2, 2008

January 10, 2008

Today I am going to tell about our trip to New York. It was the weekend of Chinese New Year. At the beginning, it took so long to get to New York. I thought it would take all night to get there. Chinese New Year is like Thanksgiving because all the friends and families get together in both of then. The little kids get red envelops to with money inside because the grown-ups want them to be health and happy in the new year.

On that Friday we went to a big mall in New York We went with Dad's mom. We were in the car for a very long time. But finally we go there. When we got out of the car, I was really cold. Mom said, "if you walk faster, you won't be so cold." I tried to walk faster but sometimes mom was behind and sometimes she was in front. First we went to shop for clothes for Dad's mom. Then we went to eat. After we ate, we shopped for more clothes for Dad.

On Saturday we packed up and got ready to leave. First the families and relatives came. We talked a little. I took a nap with Kathy. When I woke up, I pretended to be asleep. Then mom came in. When we woke up Kathy, she did the same thing as me. Then we went to eat together. In the restaurant, I got more red envelops. After we ate, we went to my Aunt's house. We played hide-and-seek. We had to count to 100.

Next we went to my other Aunt's house for dinner. Kathy and I looked at the fish. I tried to talk to the fish. Kathy also tried to talk to the fish. We went upstairs. I tried to scare Dad, but it didn't actually work. Then we all ate dinner. I only ate a little bit. After we ate, we had oranges. I ate one or two oranges. Then we went home. We got home late.

On Sunday I got my money. Some money got spent. Some went in my account. I used some money to buy fake nails, what I always wanted. All I do is just stick the nails on. and to take it off, just peel it. I like the nails a little longer than my own mails. Now I have nothing to worry about?

No comments: