Thursday, March 27, 2008

My weekend - 3/17/08

Today it's my weekend. I will tell you about my weekend! Whew, a break from book reports. Yay! Okay, let's go on. I think I'll start on Friday. Okay, umm.......... Okay, after school, (I don't want to talk about school coz it will take too long of time), I went to art class. I drew a frog. Then I water colored. Is that fun? Yes!

On Saturday I went to the park. I like the park. Boring... I like the part where I can climb. In the afternoon, I went ice skating. I learned something from a new lesson. It is a T-Stop and a backward stroke. Then I had free and practice time.

On Sunday I got new books. They are Julie books. I went to piano practice. I made mail for Kathy. Then I played piano. I played the new song. I played the left hand. Then I played again. I went home.

I want to ice skate like the kids in the middle of the rink because they were spinning very fast and doing tricks. Kathy doesn't know how to sliiiide. So she steps like marching. I will teach her how to sliiiiide. Later, I will keep learning.

No comments: