Monday, November 12, 2007

My Birthday Party

Problem solution way to read a journal.

Characters;
The characters are Kathy, Mom, Dad and me. Kathy is my little sister. Mom is named Sherry. Dad is named Steve. Kathy is 2 years old. Mom is XX years old. Dad is XX years old. I am 7 years old. My name is Sarah.

Setting;
The setting is at the AMF Bowling ally. It is day time. It was cold outside. The clouds were in the sky. It was a little dark outside. The sky was gray.

Problem;
There were no goodies bags. My Dad thought that AMF already had goodies bags. AMF said that they only give bags for the goodies. I had to wait so long for 11:00 to come. I was bored. While I waiting, I bowled by myself.

Solution;
Mom went out to buy goodies to fit the goodies bags. She bought Hello Kitty bags. Everybody got the same thing. After Yeikela arrived at my party, other people came. Deigo, Kathrine, and Alex all came. While we were bowling, mom and her friends packed the goodies bags.

No comments: