Thursday, November 1, 2007

Halloween

Yesterday was Halloween. At my school we had Halloween party. All of us brought out costumes to school. At Halloween nights, we go trick or treating. When you trick or treat, you say "trick or treat" to get candies. Some people trick or treat at houses, and some people trick or treat in the malls.

When we had a party at school, we had a parade in our customs on the playground. I was the little mermaid Ariel. When we got back, we ate cupcakes and juice. When we packed up, we got goodies bags with candies inside from our teacher. At Bar-T, we had a party too. We played musical chairs. I ate candies. We did all of that in our customs.

At home, Kathy changed into her costume so we could go trick or treat. We went to the mall. But Mom wanted to eat first. So we ate at Panda Express. After we ate, we went trick or treating. I only got five or six candies. Kathy got twenty or twenty-two candies. I tried to steal some candies from Kathy. But Kathy started crying. When I let go, she stopped.

Halloween was fun. I wish that everyday was Halloween. Next Halloween I will be a Barbie. My Barbie costume comes with a jacket. I will bring ballet shoes if I can find the other shoe. Now I only have one shoe in the closet. My dress is so long. When I walk up the stairs, I sometimes trap myself. I love Halloween.

No comments: