Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Pajama Party

Yesterday my class has a pajama party. Most of the class already had parties. A pajama party is when you bring pajamas to school, at noon you dress into it and do something else. Sometime you eat, and sometimes you watch a movie.

At school my class changed into our pajamas before lunch. Almost everybody brought their pajamas. Some didn't bring pajamas because they didn't have any. My pajamas matches. My top had flowers on the sleeves and princesses on the front. My pants has flowers on it.

The choices for pizza were pepperoni or cheese. I got pepperoni. At table three, Jeremy said pepperoni was better. Kesean said cheese was better and he got cheese.

My class watched Lady and The Tramp. Lady and Tramp were both characters in a cartoon. The movie was so long that we could not finish it. We watched the movie while we ate pizza. We watched it when we packed up. But we were too loud so Ms. Roshan turned the movie off.

No comments: