Thursday, November 8, 2007

My Birthday

Yesterday was my seventh birthday. On your birthday you have a party. You also get presents. I like the presents. On your party you get to invite anyone you like. You also get to eat cake. Other people sing happy birthday and you get to blow out the candles. I am seven now.

Last night we had a small party at home. My mom brought a fruit cake. A fruit cake is a cake with fruit on the cake and inside the cake. I love the strawberries the most. Kathy ate a grape and spitted it out because it was sour. We still have some more cake saved. I only got a little piece of the cake.

I got to put on the candles. There were only five in on bag. So I got two more candles from the other bag. Then we waited for mom to come downstairs. After that, mom, dad and Kathy sang happy birthday to me. When they finished, Kathy almost blew out the candles. I stopped her. I blew out the candles. The candles were colorful. I licked two of them on the bottoms.

The party was fun. But I didn't get any presents. I really want ear rings. I'm going to have another big party at AMF Bowling Ally this Saturday. I'm going to have a bigger cake. Daddy said that I can wear ear rings when I'm eight.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Sarah - There are plenty of other special people who share your Birthday with you.