Monday, November 19, 2007

My Weekend

Today I went to the piano practice. Piano practice is when you practice your piano songs. A piano is an instrument that you sit down and play in front of it. A piano is played with your fingers. It has white keys and black keys. You plan the keys with your fingers. The white keys are called natural keys. They are the bottom lines. The black keys are called sharps and flats. The sharps are on the right of the bottom keys, and the flats are on the left. The black key are on the first line.

I played with Alex until piano time. Alex tried to play Jingle Bells. I said that does not sound like the Jingle Bells. Alex made up a new game. It is called "Sawed the Trees". Then he tried to saw me with his arms. I did too. We both got on the base. Base is the railing of the stairs that lead to upstairs. I sawed the parents with my arms. Alex made up another game called Smash. We pretended to smash things.

Then we had to play the songs. We played "Ode of Joy". Then we played the scales. We played the C manger scale and the D manger scale. We learned how to play the first part of Jingle Bells. I played the first part of the Jingle Bells. After that we played UNO.

At the UNO game, I was in second place a lot of times. When you get one card left, you say UNO. There are different cards. There are skip cards. There are draw two cards. There are change the cold cards. There are a lot of number cards. I play UNO a lot of times.

When my mom came back, Alex's dad told mom that I didn't play well. I think Alex played better than me. I wanted to play like Alex. Mom talked to me in the car. She said that I should practice "Ode of Joy". Then she said to write in my journal about anything I want.

1 comment:

宝贝乖 said...

is this alex our alex?