Wednesday, November 28, 2007

I like reading because it is fun. Now I read chapter books. I love Junie B. Jones books. Before Kindergarten I couldn't read. So mom, dad, grandma and grandpa read to me. When grandma and grandpa read to me, they read Chinese books. I started with picture books in kindergarten. I started chapter books in first grade. My class in first grade only have one chapter book. In pictures books I read about geckos, learning, princess, the seasons, and all kinds of things like eels and fish. In chapter books I read Junie B. Jones, Cam Jansen, The secret of droon, Magic Tree house, Magic School Bus and Ramona. My favorite is Junie B. Jones because Junie B. is very funny.

There are a lot of Junie B. Jones books, like Junie B. Jones of ouch, dumb bunny, is not a crook, is almost a flower girl, one man band, cheater pants, boo ....... and I mean it!, meanie Jim's Birthday, stupid smelly bus and other books. What I like about Junie B. is that she is funny. The author's name is Barbara Park. I like Barbara because her books are funny. I love Barbara's Junie B. Jones books. She is one of the funniest authors ever. Barbara lives in Arizona. The books are all about Junie B.'s time in school, parties and other places like the neighborhood.

So far I have read was Junie B., Magic Tree House, Magic School Bus, The Secrete of Droon, Can Janson and Ramona. I plan to read Harry Potty next. I actually finished the first Harry Potty book. My parents expect me to reach the fourth grade reading level. My teacher wants me to reach a higher reading level even I am only in the second grade. I think I can do that.

2 comments:

宝贝乖 said...

Skip Harry Potter, the font is too small for her eyes.

Good job, by the way. It is quite a lot of books Sarah has read.

宝贝乖 said...

And Sarah separated the paragraphs really well. Anqi has problem doing that.