Monday, December 3, 2007

12/2/07

Yesterday Kathy had a birthday party. A party is when you invite people to your house or the place where you are having the party. Then you eat cake. After that you get to play a lot. If you are the host, you have to gave goodies bags at a party. At the end of the party, you give them out.

Alex and I played in my room. We made books about Kathy. I made a mail box to put all the things we made in to. I made a poster that says "Kathy is only two! We need two candles on the cake." Alex came up with a club named "The Kathy Club". We wrote answers to the questions we made.

Alex Dad called three times and we still tried to sneak back upstairs. Then we went to the basement to eat. I ate meat and rice and dumplings. We had to watch a Dora show. By saying “had to" I mean it is Kathy's favorite and Kathy has the birthday and the other kids like the show too. I finished my meat. But I didn't finish my rice. I drank milk in a princess cup. I ate with a fork. I finished my dumplings too. Then I went to play. I saw some kids ate well. Some kids ate a little bit.

It was a long party. After we ate, we did crafts, put some pictures in frames, ate cookies and then we ate the cake. Except I didn't care for the cake so I didn't get any. All the people got goodies bags. I had a new leaping trick. I tried a lot of times on that trick. I want a party just like this. But I will invite my school friends next time when I have my party.

No comments: