Wednesday, December 5, 2007

What I Could Do If I get a Computer

A computer is something you type anything you want to say in there. Only that's not the only thing you can do. 'Cause you can search on the websites too. And guess what? The funnest thing on the computer is to play games! And games are favorite thing in the whole wide world.

What I am going to do if mom got me a computer is to yell. I'm going to say, "YAY! YAY FOR A COMPUTER!" Only then mom might put in time out 'cause I'm yelling. And Dad said no yelling inside the house. I think maybe I'll do it outside.....or when Mom and Dad are in the basement. Probably, I'll jump on the bed.

The other thing I'm going to do is run. I'm going to run inside the house! 'Cause I 'm allowed to do that! Maybe I will zoom so fast that I'm just a blur. But then I will knock things down. So I'd better not do that.

When I get a computer, I will play games. I wish I could yell in the house. If I get a computer, I would put in a DVD and watch a movie. I will share my computer with Kathy. I want a Laptop and a Desktop. I will get my own key board!

1 comment:

宝贝乖 said...

burt, now Sarah puts her feeling in leh. :)