Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Christmas Weekend

On the weekend my family went to Delaware for a trip. A trip is when you don’t stay in your house for one or more days. Sometimes you can go to another part of the world! And you also need to pack up your clothes, toothbrush, toothpaste, shoes and your other daily stuffs. You put your stuffs in your suitcases. Sometimes you take the airplane. You have to take airplane because where you’re going to might be far away. I’ve been on an airplane to Florida before.

From our house to Delaware, it took one whole morning. We left on Saturday morning. On Saturday afternoon we finally got to Delaware. Delaware is called the first state. William Penn found Delaware. Delaware was found because William Penn needed more ocean ports. Delaware is a small state. I was born in Delaware. We used to live in Delaware. On the weekend we went to Delaware to celebrate early Christmas.

Christmas is a holiday that most people celebrate in Lord of Jesus Christ. We get presents on Christmas Day. Santa gives us the presents. But the truth is our parents give us the presents. I used to believe in Santa. But when I left cookies and milk on the table, Dad always ear them. So I never leave cookies for Dad again! I didn’t leave cookies on Christmas Eve this year either.

Over the weekend we stayed in my Aunt’s house. She has two children. Ariana is seven years old. She goes to first grade. Ariana is the same height as me. Alex is five. He’s Ariana’s brother. Alex goes to the Kindergarten. I played with then a lot. We played Sorry game. I won three times. We also played Frisbee and football upstairs. We invited Ariana and Alex to visit our house before we left. It was rainy when we came back home.

Porgy is my Aunt, Uncle and Uncle Anthony’s pet dog. Uncle Anthony’s wife, who is Ariana and Alex’s aunt, said she’ll take Porgy on Christmas Eve because Porgy is her dog. Porgy is not allowed to climb up or down the stairs. Porgy is soft and brown. When Porgy gets damps, he is smelly. Porgy is seven years old.

Yesterday we had a party again. Ethan and his parents came. Aunt gave Kathy and me presents. … Well, that Aunt is my Mom’s long time friend. Mom, Dad and the other parents made dumplings. I made 2 weird dumplings. Mom said that I have to eat my dumplings that I made. I didn’t know who ate the dumpling at the end. After dinner, we played with the WII. I played bowling against Mom. I won! I got three strikes and I don’t know how many spares. After playing, Ethan had to go home. Ethan gave everyone a hug. Then we said “Good-bye”. After they left, I wanted to open my presents. But Mom said, “No! Only on Christmas!”

No comments: