Tuesday, January 1, 2008

My Favorite Book

My favorite books are "The Secretes of Droon". Tony Abbott is the author of the books. He wrote "Danger Guys" and "The Weird Zone" also. Tony Abbott often dreamed of doors that open to the other worlds. Tony Abbott was born in Ohio and lives with his wife and two daughters in Connecticut. He thinks he has found some of those "lead to other worlds" doors. They are called books.

All the different kinds of books are, 1, The Hidden Stairs and the Magic Carpet, 2, Journey to the Volcano Palace, 3, The Mysterious Island, 4, City in the Clouds, 5, The Great Ice Battle, 6, The sleeping Giant of Goll, 7, Into the Land of the Lost, 8, The Golden Wasp, 9, The Tower of the Elf King, 10, Quest for the Queen, 11, The Hawk Banits of Tarkoom, 12, Under the Serpent of the Sea, 13, The Mask of Maliban, 14, Voyage of the "Jeff a Wind", 15, The Moon Scoll, 16, The Knights of Silver Snow, 17, Dream Thief, 18, Search for the Dragon Ship, 19, The Coiled Viper, 20, In the Ice Caves of Krog and 21, Flight of the Genie. Tony Abbott is still writing more stories. A new book is coming next is called "Princess of Shadow thorn". The princess is named Salamandra. Salamandra is not nice. She's evil. The new book's picture is on one of the old books.

In the books all the kids are always fighting evil power. That means Sparr, Saldmora, Ninns and other meanie people and weird creatures. I like the characters Eric, Julie, Neal and Keeah because they are nice. All of them except Neal have powers. Eric can shoot blue and silver sparks from his fingertips. Julie can fly and change shape. Keeah can do the same things as Eric except the silver sparks. I hate Sparr because he is evil. He has witch power. Witch power is red. That's why I hate Sparr.

I think that both boys and girls could read “The Secrete of Droon". I see most of the girls like fairies and princess stories. But Secrete of Droon has some girls and boys stuff that girls will like too. I don't usually read fairies and princess stuffs. Some of them, I say, is boring. Dad said, "once upon a time, there were a boy and a girl. They lived happily after forever." I said that was boring. And I think Kathy should read it so she can learn how to read as good as me. If Kathy can't read in Kindergarten, I'll teach her to read in first grade. I'll teach her to read chapter books. First, baby chapter book. Next, big kid chapter books.

No comments: