Thursday, January 3, 2008

Today in the morning it was cold. Dad drove me to school. When I got to my class, I unpacked my bookbag. My morning work was easy. I had to finish my party hat for New Year's Day. I never got to finish that. All I did was to draw a big S and squiggly lines. But I didn't finish my hat. Now almost everybody finished, and still not me. After that we met on the red carpet. Ms. Roshn talked about compare and contrast. She said compare is what two or more things have in common. She said contrast is what things don't have in common. Then we did a paper about compare and contrast. Then we got our jackets and went to lunch.

At lunch we were the first ones there. I had a cheese pizza for lunch. We thought we had outdoor recess, but it was indoor. In the classroom I colored some flowers. I didn't finish. I will do my flowers tomorrow morning. I wanted to make a basket too but I didn't do it. After recess Jerry and I went to assessment. A pre-assessment is a test where we do to get a grade. We were finished quick. They were time problems. Not the time on the clock, the different times, multiplication. I got all the answers right. Home work was times and subtraction. In the class, we wrote in our homework and packed up our bookbags. Then we lined up. I went to the walker line in the hall. Next I went to Bar-T. I did my homework there. Then I went to computer lab with my friends. I played on www.disneychannel.com. By the time Mom picked me up, it was dark and cold.

No comments: