Monday, January 28, 2008

Book Review - Secrete of Droon, Journey to the Volcano Palace

The title of my book is "Secrets of Droon, Journey to the Volcano Palace". It is one of the book in Secret of Droon series. The publisher is Tony Abott. This book was written in 1999. There are 85 pages in this book. The book is a fiction book. And it is a chapter book. The book is about Eric, Julie, Neal and Keeah going to Sparr's home.

The book is about Eric, Julie and Neal going to Droon. Eric, Julie and Neal are helping Keeah fighting Sparr. They go down the rainbow stairs to get to Droon. They never start in the same place. In this book they are going to Sparr's home in a volcano. The place is called Kano.

I think the book is great and most kids should read it because it is very interesting. I think the book is for both boys and girls. Girls will probably not like the book at the beginning, but then they will like it. The middle of the story is great. First the book starts out boring most of the time. Then it gets better.

The book might have your favorite part. The book makes me feel like I'm right in the story. Sometimes I don't even hear people when I was reading. I don't have the whole gaint set of this series. All I need is the special edition five to complete my collection. I read some books more than 20 times. I like these books!

No comments: