Monday, January 28, 2008

Book Review - Magic School Bus, The Giant Germ

The title of my book is Book #6 Magic School Bus, The Giant Germ. The publisher is Joanna Cole. The book was written in 2000. That's when I was born! There are 76 pages in this book. The book is about Ms. Frizzle's class seeing a hundred germs in a sandwich, a trash can, a fly and inside Jimmy. The book is part non-fiction and part fiction. The books tells you a lot about germs.

The book is about Ms. Frizzle and her class seeing a lot of germs. They are fungi, protozoa and viruses. Spores help grow mold. Spores is what give mold color. Spores get carried around with the wind. Spores can be black, blue-green or pink. In this book, the mold is blue-green.

I think the book is great. The book tells me a lot about germs. I even wrote some facts about germs in here. I think some parents want kids to read Magic School Bus books because the kids will learn a lot. I got this set from my book order from school. I can't wait to get all the other books.

Most of the kids should read Magic School Bus because the books tell them a lot about real world stuffs. In the chapter books, there are little boxes that tell you about interest stuffs. Most of the other books are ones I don't have. I'll probably borrow some at the library. If the library doesn't have it, then I'll look in the media center at my school. If the media center doesn't have it, then I don't know what to do.

No comments: