Thursday, December 13, 2007

Today we went to the computer lab. The computer lab is where you can do anything you want on the computer. Guess what I like to do on the computer? I like to play games. That's what I like! There are so many different kinds of games. My favorite is Barbie and Bratz.

At the computer lab today, I had to finish doing my kids parathion. Yeikela and David finished theirs first. I only had a little bit to do. All I had to do is to put in some pictures. Then I am done. I have to do .... Me, School, things I like, house, things I am good at, and things I don't like. So far I finished Me, School and things I don't like.

I have to type, too. I already typed all of it. But I have to type more. Every picture I put in goes into the writing center. I don't have to type about the picture, but I want to. It takes long for me to type, but at least I'm practicing.

I wish I could play on the computer everyday. That way I can finish kids parathion and play. Maybe someday I will have a computer of my own. I like laptop better than desk top. Laptop you can sit on the bed and play. Desk top ones you can only do on the desk. I like the computer lab.

No comments: