Monday, December 17, 2007

12/16/07 My Weekend

Yesterday my family went to Target. Target is a place where you can buy things. There are toys, books, T.V.s, and other things like clothes. Target also sell gift cards. Once Mom told me to push in the big balls outside. I could not because they were rock.

Dad found there were little white things in my hair. Mom said they were from my clothes. But they were really head lice. Mom said that she would wash my hair at home. And she was going to give me treatment. She said after the treatment I can't wash my hair for one night. Also Mom was being mad in the car for the whole ride home because Mom thought I was dirty.

Head lice is little bugs that go in your hair. I found that out on the web site. I saw pictures of head lice. They even had big pictures of head lice. When Mom asked me do I want to look at it, I said no. I already had enough of it. Also Mom put treatment in my hair and washed my hair.

I wish I never had head lice again! ‘Cause head lice is itchy, the web site said that. But I wasn't itchy at all. And I have something Mom said here, Don't touch anyone's hair. Especially Tierra's and stay further from Tierra. If I touch Tierra's hair again, I'll get head lice, and I'll have to find another place to live. Also head lice is black but the ones on my hair were white because they were eggs.



Today Mom and Dad bought a Wii. A Wii is a game. They got it from Target. Wii is like Nintendo game. It took Dad about 1 hour to set it up! The Wii is white. You can put lots of games in it. As long as it says Wii on the box!

It took a long time to set up. I played while Dad set it up. I helped Dad a little. Then Dad asked what was my favorite number. I said 9687. Then I made a person. I choose a girl. Then we finally got to play.

My favorite game is Bowling. All you do id swing the remote control. At the second time I got three strikes and six spares. The first time I got 108. The second time I got 168. I am good at bowling.

I love the Wii. I want to play it all day. But Dad said no. I'll remember my number. My nick name was Sara. I made that up. Dad's going to set up for two players! I am going to play with Mom and Dad. And I'm going to watch Mom and Dad play with each other!

No comments: