Monday, December 10, 2007

Sunday 12/8/07

Today my family went to the aquarium. An aquarium is where fish and other animals in the ocean are. The aquarium has all the animals in big glass tanks or in big pools. Usually aquarium are dim. The only have lights in the tanks. The aquarium that we went to was in Baltimore.

There were a lot of fish. Kathy said she saw Nemo. Mom saw Dory. There were little fish and big fish. I saw a giant puffer fish and two little puffer fish. I tried to make the giant puffer fish blow up by scaring it. But it would not blow up. There were yellow fish, blue, brown, polka dotted, black, red, green and other colors like purple fish.

There was a big pool of stingrays, too. There were big rays. There were little rays. All the rays were brown. The rays look like kites in the water. Not I know why people call them wings in the water because...... rays look like they have wings.

We also went to a 4D movie. We watched The Polar Express. I think it was a 3 D. We watched the movie with special glasses. I was scared because the glasses we got made the pictures on the screen look real. The movie wasn't so long that's for sure. At the end of the movie, we dropped our glasses in a bin.

We also saw sharks. There were different kinds of sharks like the Mako shark, the goblin sharks and the great white. But they cannot fit the great white in there because the great white is too big. And I said the whale shard can't fit because I heard the whale shark is about 50 feet long. Also some of the little sharks were with the stingrays because there were no more space for those sharks.

I wish to go to the aquarium again. Dad said I should have one dollar. I showed him one dollar. Dad said I should get permission to go there first. If we went to the aquarium, I would visit all the animals I didn't visited this time. Oh, one more thing about the animal I saw. Then I'll finish. Mom said there was an Octopus next to the starfish on the window. I didn't see it because I thought it was a cleary cleary. O.K. now I'll finish. Mom said she'll show me the octopus on the picture she took of. Next time if we go to the aquarium again, I hope the dolphin show is open 'cause I want to see the dolphin show. We had a good time. Kathy didn't take a nap. She was so busy running up and down the stairs.

No comments: