Monday, October 29, 2007

My sister Kathy

Kathy was born in the Washington Hospital Center on December 6, 2004, when I was 4 years old. The first time I saw Kathy was when she was 2 days old. Mom had to stay at the hospital for one more day because the doctor wanted to make sure the mother and the baby were fine before they could go home. We decided the baby's name should be Kathy. Mom and Kathy were home in the morning the next day. When I went into the room, mom and Kathy were there. Kathy was drinking milk from mom.

At night month old, Kathy started crawling. I put a cloth in front of her face. Kathy just looked at it and crawled away into the kitchen. Grandpa taped that on his video camera. I felt happy because Kathy could finally play with me. She was trying very hard to climb up the stairs and she did it. But she was still trying to get down the stair. Kathy did not make it downstairs. But she could slide down on her tummy. At that time I played with Kathy after school everyday.

When Kathy first walked, Grandpa drew a picture of Kathy standing there on the calendar. The month was in January. I forgot what day it was. But Kathy still could not walk up the stairs. I felt happy because Kathy could walk. She sometimes played with me. Kathy always went on my bed to play. Soon she could walk down the stairs then. Now sometimes she slides down. I am happy that Kathy can walk down the stairs. Sometimes she pretends the stairs a slide and sits down and slides down.

I feel so happy about Kathy because when I didn't have a sister, I was bored. I didn't have anyone at my age to play with. When Kathy was a little bit older, she was so cute. Now Kathy talks just like me. But when she try to say "to do something", she says " I want need to do it". I love her so much. She is fun to play with and she shares her toys. Sometimes she doesn't share so I grab her things and she cries, because she likes it a lot. When mom tells her to write a 2, she always scribble scramble on the paper.

1 comment:

宝贝乖 said...

Sarah, you are a super smart girl. This writing is unbelievable!