Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Dear Diary

I woke up early this morning because I woke up in the middle of the night. I got dressed and I ate breakfast. I had cereal for breakfast. My dad dropped me up at school. I went inside to the media center to line-up. When the bell rang, we went to our classroom. I unpacked my backpack and my folder. Then I read a book. My teacher called us to the red carpet. We did a setting paper. The paper told us to tell why the people do the things where they live. Then we went to lunch. I ate a peanut butter jelly sandwich. Then we went to recess. I played with chalk on the ground next to the gray door. Later I went to Mrs. Duvall for math. We did numbers today. Then I went to P.E.. I got my water battle with me so that I wouldn't get thirty in P.E.. In P.E. we jogged. We got 17 for a score. Then I went to Bar-T. In Bar-T I wrote in my diary. When my mom picked me up, it was cloudy and hot. Mom also bought ice cream. The ice cream was called Sundae Cones. I ate one of the Sundae Cone when I got back home. Today in Bar-T we played Ghost in the Graveyard. You have to be still because if you move, the ghost sees you and you are out. We also played Find the Thing I Hid. We had to find the thing the person hid.

My Chinese name is like 刘力瑞。The Chinese name is there because mom told me to write my Chinese name and I wrote it there. I learned it yesterday, on Monday, when I was not at school because I thought there was no school on Monday.

No comments: