Sunday, October 14, 2007

Shenandoah Park

Shenandoah Park is located in Virginia. The park is like an hour and a half away from where we live. People come to camp and see the Autumn leaves change from green to red and yellow. On the mountain people take pictures of the view under the mountains. The park is famous because its tree mostly have red an yellow leaves in fall. My parents want to go there because I can have a sense of fall. The park has a lot of things such as a water fall, a store, a restaurant, a hiking trail, mountains and a little forest. We also see birds, flowers, deer, bears and plants, When we are on the mountain, I see cities and grasses. When we were hiking, I see a little forest.

Shenandoah Park has the longest skyline in this area. The skyline has lots of outlooks. People stop by to take their time to enjoy the mountain view. People drive slowly so they can have a closer look. When we drove, we saw deer. We saw black baby bears crossing the skyline too. We also saw the forest. The forest is full of trees. There also is a little mountain where we stopped at and you can climb on it. When we saw the picture, mom looked like she was scared. I saw Kathy went pee-pee in the grass. We also took pictures of the mountains. I took a picture of mom and day. Dad took a picture of me and my foot.

The big meadow is an open are. It has a teeny woods. We went there after lunch. I ordered tadpole fish and French fries. Then I wanted macaroni and cheese. So I switched food with Kathy. In the teeny woods, I found a long hiking stick and a little stick for Kathy. We played in the teeny woods and ran in the tall grasses. On the way back, I was the leader. I kept stopping to talk. Dad and Kathy were slow pokes. When we got to the end, I dropped my hiking stick. There were tall grasses in the meadow all over the place. On the way back, we saw people lay on towels. When we come back we will bring two towels to take a nap on.

Later we walked to the waterfall on the forest trail. The path to the waterfall is long. We hiked to the waterfall. When we got to the waterfall, mom was disappointed and dad was too. I was happy. Dad and mom were a little upset because the waterfall was too small. I don't know why I was happy, but I like to see the waterfall. At the waterfall, we took pictures. I took a picture of mom. On the way back, mom found two hiking sticks for Kathy and me. Walking back was not as easy as going down. I was so tired that I could not walk up the stairs. When we got back, we went hiking to the little forest. I got another hiking stick. Then we hiked back. I was the leader. When we got to the edge, I dropped my stick. We crossed the road to go to our car. On the way home, I fell asleep. I woke up at night when we arrived at home.

The family trip was fun. I wish we could go there again. When we go there again, I am going to bring my own money and I am going to buy a little toy bird. The little bird makes a sound when you push it on the sticker on it.

1 comment:

宝贝乖 said...

This indeed is a very good one