Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Yesterday

Today I woke up late in the morning. Kathy woke me up by yelling. I got dressed. Then I went downstairs to eat breakfast. I ate cereal for breakfast. Then I put on my sneakers. Dad dropped me off at school. I went to the media center to line-up. I returned my books. I got The Butterfly Alphabet book and Cam Janson and the Pizza Shop Mystery. When the bell rang, I went to class. In class I unpacked my backpack. Then I colored my data notebook with markers. Then I read a book. I finished The Butterfly Alphabet book before my teacher called us to come to the red rug. My teacher said it was time for reading and writing. We have groups of kids. I was in the strawberry group. First, the strawberry group did spelling. The spelling words were too easy for me. I finished faster than anyone. When it was time to switch, I went to Ms. Roshan. We read a book called "The Busy Beavers". Then we answered some questions about the problems. When we were done, we went to lunch. I bought my lunch. I also got water with my lunch. After we all ate, we went to recess.

At recess I played bats with my friends, Tierra and Sylvia. I was a bat. When the bell rang, we lined up on the black top. Our class argued about where our line was. When Ms. Roshan came, we went to class. I went to Mrs. Duvall for math. Today we worked in the packages. The package was easy and it was adding, subtracting and graphing. I was done the second. Then Mrs. Duvall gave us homeworks. Our homework today is regrouping. I went back to my class. Then we packed up. I got my mail box things. My mail box is where my papers are. I got my backpack. Then I went to the hall where the walker line was. When the bell rang, I went to Bar-T. At Bar-T I played Lava and Water game. By the time my mom picked me up, it was sunny outside. Kathy also picked me up when I was doing homework.

No comments: