Thursday, October 25, 2007

Today in the morning was cold. Dad woke me up. Today was school picture day. I wore red top. Dad took me to downstairs. I ate a peanut butter jelly sandwich for breakfast. Then Dad sent me to school. I read a book at the morning line. After the second ring of the bell, we went to class. I unpacked my backpack. I accidentally took my journal home. I read a book for morning work. Then someone picked us up for pictures. I got my background gray. Then we went back to class. Just when we went back, I received my book that I bought from the book fair. The book is call "What's Up?". It is a kind of diary. When we got back, we went to lunch. I ate a cheese sandwich. The sandwich had too much cheese so I didn't finish. The teachers called the quietest tables to get to recess.

Today we has indoor recess because it was raining outside. Mrs. Done's class came in with Ms. Roshan's class. I made a rain bow paper in the room with markers. After recess I went to math. At Mrs. Duvall's room, we did some measuring with paper clips. Mrs. Duvall gave us two papers for homework. Then at class, we packed up our backpacks. Then I went to Bar-T.

At Bat-T, I wrote in my "What's Up" book. By the time my mom picked me up, it was still raining and cloudy.

No comments: