Sunday, October 7, 2007

10/5/2007

Today was sunny in the morning. I woke up in the middle of the night because I wished to do it. I went to daddy's room and asked dad to sleep with me. When it was morning, I was ready for school. When I got to school, I was early. When the bell rang, we went to our class. I unpacked my backpack. I read a just right book for my morning work, Then we went to lunch. I brought my lunch today. I had a peanut butter jelly sandwich. When we finished, we went outside to have recess. I played with chalk on the ground. When the bell rang, we lined up on the blacktop. Then our teachers picked us up. When we were inside, I went to Mrs. Duvall for math. When I came back, we packed up and we went to the home celebration. I went to do spin art. I did two papers. When I finished, I went to class. We got our backpacks and I went to Bar-T. At Bar-T we made gloves. I put candy corn and popcorns in my gloves. By the time my mom picked me up, it was hot and sunny. At home I wrote in my diary. I wrote about today.

No comments: