Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Dear Diary

Today, it was cold in the morning. I woke up late. I got dressed and washed my face. Then I went downstairs and ate breakfast. I ate cereal for breakfast. When I finished, I put on my shoes. Then I put on my backpack. When I went outside, I went to the car. Dad dropped me off. I went to the media center to line up. I read Nancy Drew while waiting. Then we went to the classroom. I unpacked my backpack and then I read a book for morning work. Then we sat on the red carpet. We closed out eyes and Ms. Roshan read a book to us. We need to think about a picture that matches the story. I wrote about what my picture was. Then we went to lunch. I ate pizza at school today. When we finished, we went to recess.

In the recess, I wrote my name with chalk on the ground next to the big gray door. When the bell rang, we went to the black top to line up. We did a good job. When we got to class, Ms. Roshan put in more marbles in the box as reward. Then I went to Mrs. Duvall for math. I didn't finish because I had to move to every group. When it was time to go, I got my homework with me. I had three pages. When I got to class, I almost scared Destiny when I opened the door. I got to the back of the line. We went to P.E. At P.E. we jogged. When we sat down and everyone started talking. I was not talking. We got 8 out of 10 for a score because the other kids were talking too much. Then we went to class. Then we packed up out book bags. I went to Bar-T. In Bar-T I colored and I went to the computer lab. When my mom picked me up, it was sunny and cold outside.

1 comment:

宝贝乖 said...

这个是很不错的流水帐,宝宝写不出来。。 问她在学校里做什么了?告诉我:我不知道~~

ft