Sunday, September 30, 2007

Dear Diary

Today we went to the Ihop for breakfast. I ate pancakes with syrup. I ate one pancake only. When we finished, I took the paper that I got from Ihop. I colored my paper in the car. When we got home, I changed to my green dress in my room. Then we went to Costco to buy chicken. After we paid, we gave the mane the receipt from the store. I got a happy face from the man at the exit. Then we went to Bloom. Dad got shrimps and onions to cook his chicken. But the chicken did not turn out good, so mom is going to bake the shrimps separately. Then mom and I went to the piano practice at Alex's house. I played Ode to Joy, the second parts. We also played the G manger scale and the last parts of it. I also played Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star with both hands. When we finished, we went upstairs to play. We played ball in Alex's room and in the attic. When my mom picked me up, I went to the bathroom for a timeout because I locked the door and didn't open it when Aunt and mom asked me to. In the car it was hot Outside was hot too. When I got home, I changed to another dress and wrote in my diary. I wrote about today.

While I was writing, mom brought all the socks that I left downstairs and told me to ware them tomorrow.

1 comment:

宝贝乖 said...

hahahaha, time out.. why TO does not work for us neh?