Friday, September 28, 2007

Today

It was raining in the morning. It is a half day at school. When my dad dropped me off, I lined up.
When the bell rang, I went to the media center to line up. I lined up with my class. When another bell rang, we went to our classroom. I unpacked my backpack. Then I did my morning work. My morning work was to finish my unfinished work from yesterday. Then we went on the red carpet. My teacher read us a book. The book was about Cinderella. I read at my house before. When we finished, we went to lunch. Table three had to go to the classroom to eat lunch because we won the most table points for the lunch bunch. I am at table three. We ate with our teacher in the classroom. I ate pizza at school today. I talked about Kathy. Jeremy thought that the rest of the class were absent because they were at the lunch room. I was not done when it was time to clean up my trash because I was talking too much. So I saved some of my food. I saved my carrots.

When the rest of the class came in the classroom, we sat on the red rug again to talk about Math. Since it was a half day, I stayed in my classroom for Math. My paper was easy because it was second grade Math and I do third grade Math at Mrs. Duvall's room at math time. We finished and then packed up our backpacks. When my teacher just told me to get in the line, the office called me to go home. When I got to the office, my mom was there to pick me up. When we got home, I changed my shoes. Then I went to mom's work to write in my diary and do my homework.

No comments: