Monday, September 10, 2007

My Monday

Dear Diary,

Today was sunny in the morning. I was a little bit cold. My Dad drove me to school. I was a little early. So I had to go in line. Then the bell rang. We all went in to go to the gym for a line up. I lined up in the second grade line. The second graders go to the same place. When we see our classroom, we go in it. I was faster than anybody.

My morning work was to find a just right book, the do the questions about the book. When we finished, we had to read another book. Then we went to lunch. I bought my lunch. Then we went to recess. I hung upside down. When the bell rang, we lined up. Then my teacher picked us up. In the class, we did our calendar. Then we had media. I picked the book Junie B. Jones and some sneaky peeky spying. Then I went back to class. I packed up. Then I went to Bat-T. In Bar-T we went to the computer lab. I played on the Barbie.com. By the time my mom picked me up, it was cloudy.


No comments: