Thursday, September 20, 2007

Dear Diary

I went to my art class yesterday afternoon. I learned how to do a peacock. First, I drew the eye. Next, I drew the line across the eye. Then, I drew the beak and the head. After that I drew the neck. After the neck I drew the body. On the body I put designs. Finally, I drew the tail. I drew designs on the tail. I then drew two tree branches. Then I drew weird shapes. Then I colored. I was not done when I had to leave. So I took my work home to finish. I also bought markers. When I finished, I gave to mom and she put in a folder. My mom and dad like my finished art work.

Today, it was cold in the morning. I got to school early. When the bell rang, I went to the media center. I went to my class line. When another bell rang, we went to the classroom. I took my media book out. Then we went to the media center to return the books we borrowed last week. Today I borrowed a book. The book is George and Martha tons of fun. When we got out of the media center, we went to the computer lab. I played go-go-go karts. I love the game. It is fun. But I did not have time to finish it. Then we went to lunch. I ate macaroni cheese. In recess I did a race. When we got to class, I went to Miss Davall for math. I wrote in my journal. When I got back to my class, we packed up and I got in the walker line. I went to Bar-T. In Bar-T I played "Lava and Water". It is a game that I made up to play with my friends. When my mom picked me up, it was cloudy.

Oh, I forgot to mention, my mom bought me a whole set of interesting books. I started reading one yesterday and I brought one to the art class. I just found out that I got my Spider magazine too.

No comments: