Sunday, September 23, 2007

Dear Diary

Today was hot. I woke up late. We went to Ihop for breakfast. I ate a pancake. I put syrup on it too. We finished and we got candies. I got three pieces. Then we went to Costco. We bought apples, bananas, grapes, orange juice, milk and eggs. I had my shoes off in the cart because I had flip-flops on. When we were done, we went to the car. I was tired. So when we got home, I got in bed but I did not sleep because I was so hungry. So I ate. When I finished eating, I had to go to the piano practice. I learned the second part of the Ode to Joy. I also played Twinkle, Twinkle Little Stars. When I was done, I went downstairs to play with Alex. I played some music. I also made a paper fox. When my mom came back, I went in the car to go home. The car was so hot inside. At home I changed to my blue dress and I played princess with Kathy. Then my mom told me to write in my journal. I wrote about today.

At Alex's house, Aunt gave me hair clips as gifts. She also did my hair with mom. I like the butterfly hair clips the best. When I got home, I shared some hair clips with Kathy. She did not put them on because she has short hair. Yesterday my mom bought me two pairs of shoes. Both pairs of shoes had the same design name on them. They were the same shoes as mom's because our shoes both are from Born. My shoes are red clogs.

No comments: