Sunday, September 16, 2007

My Weekend

9/15/07
Dear Diary,

Today, it was cold in the morning. I woke up late. I got dressed up and ate. After I ate I went to Alex's house for piano practice. I learn how to play how to play Ode of Joy with both hands. Then played twinkle, twinkle little star. When we finished, Alex and I went downstairs to play. When my mom came, I went home. At home I took a nap. When I woke up, we cleaned the laundry room. I played with Kathy. Then we went upstairs. Dad got the vacuum cleaner. Then I watched TV. After mom was done cleaning, we went out to eat. We went to a buffet. I ate spegetties. Then we went home. I took a bath and went to sleep.

9/16/07
Dear Diary,

Today was cold in the morning. I woke up late. I ate breakfast. Then Mommy went shopping. I went on my roller skates. I did not know to skate yet. I took them off soon. I went upstairs to play with Kathy. I hid in the closet. I also played with my flash light. Later on I went downstairs to watch TV. The DVD I wanted was not there, so I watched another one. When the movie was over. I took a nap. When I woke up, mom was home. And I watched more TV. Mom told me to write in my diary. I wrote about yesterday and today.

In the evening I read my card. I have a card about presidents. There are 43 presidents. Stephen Grover Cleveland is on my card two times. Every president except George Washington lived in the White House because when George was president, the White House was not built yet. I also learned that Abraham Lincoln was the tallest president and James Madison was the shortest. My mom wants me to remember 3 presidents everyday. I remembered George Washington, John Adams and Thomas Jefferson today. I also learned that the first president seen on TV was Franklin D. Roosevelt.

No comments: