Tuesday, September 25, 2007

My favorite food

My favorite food is ice cream. It is healthy because it is made with milk. But you can not eat too much because ice cream also has sugar in it. Sugar is not good for your teeth. Also if you eat too much sugar, you will be hyper. I am always hyper at school.

In summer I like it because it is cold. Ice cream has all kinds of flavors. My favorite kind of ice cream is party cake. Party cake has pieces of cakes inside. The cake pieces are sweet. The cake pieces are in rainbow colors. Ice cream is cold. Sometimes it melts because the room temperature is high. When you keep the ice cream in the freezer long, it is kind of hard to bite. When ice cream is cold and hard, and you bite it with your front teeth; you can feel the cold air even before you bite it. I usually bite with my back teeth because I am not going to feel too cold. When the time my front teeth were gone, I felt very cold when I bite with the space where my front teeth were. I also like the ice cream pushed down into the cone because I can still have ice cream after I finish the top and when I am eating the cone.

My family usually buy ice cream from Blooms. Sometimes Blooms has buy one box get another box free. When my parents see the sales sign, they usually get two boxes. This time we got party cakes and chocolate cookie dough.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

She writes so well~~~~~~ Maybe I should let Anqi have one account too..