Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Dear Diary

Today I was early to school. I go in the outside line. When the bell rang, we went inside. I went to the second grade line for line up. Then I got to my class. I was the third person in. After I hung up my backpack, I did my morning work. My morning work was to read a book and write what you should say to your friend about the book you read. When you are done, you have to read another book.

After that we wrote notes to our people who will save our county. When it was time for lunch, some people were not finished so we let them finish after lunch. I brought my lunch. When we came back, I finished my note. Then we did math. We did our calendar for math. When we were finished, we wrote in our homework. We also packed up. Then we went to art. In art I drew a butterfly. Then we had to go.

I went to Bar-T. in Bar-T I went to the gym. I played tag with my friends. I was the "it". By the time I went home, it was sunny. At home I read in my science book about why it is getting cold. Because the sun is getting further than where we are.

No comments: