Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Dear Diary

Today was cold in the morning. I ate breakfast at home. My dad sent me to school. When I got to school , I waited for the bell to ring. When the bell rang, we went to the gym for line-up. I went to the media center to line-up again. My class name tag was on my line. My class went straight to our room. I was faster than everyone.

My morning work was to finish my unfinished work. When I was done, we sat on the carpet. Then did our journals. When we were done, we had lunch. I brought my lunch box today. I had my mini hot dogs. When I finished, we went to recess. I chased the boys and hung upside down on the bar.

When the bell rang, we went inside. In my class we had math. But I went to Ms. Davell's class for the third grade math. I learned what a double bar graph is today. When I finished, I went back to my class. Then we had P.E.. In P.E. I jogged. After P.E. we packed up. I went to the walker's line. Then I walked to Bar-T. In Bar-T I rode on a scooter. When my mom picked me up, it was sunny outside.

At home I ate ice cream. I ate chocolate cookie dough. At home there were mosquitoes. The mosquitoes always like to bite me. I think I have something in my blood that they love.

No comments: