Sunday, October 7, 2007

Dear Diary

I woke up late in the morning because I woke up in the middle of the night again. I went to daddy. But dad said that I had to go back to my room. I went back to my room and fell to sleep. Early in the morning, I went downstairs to watch TV. When my mom called me to go upstairs, I washed my face. Then I ate cereals for breakfast. Mom went out to shop. I went out to play with Safirah. i rode my bike and Kathy rode her tricycle. Then Safirah and I made a leaf pile. I found a stick to mix the orange and green leaves together. Then Safirah asked for a ball. I got two balls for Safirah and me. We put balls in the leaf pile and pertended to be birds and chickens. When my dad called me, I went inside to read a book. Then I read a book called Magic School Bus, I forgot the name. When I finished the book, I made a craft called waving. I used the colors orange, blue and purple. When I finished the craft, I hung it on my wall.

Later I ate lunch. I ate Chinese pancakes. When I finished lunch, I played some more. Dad moved the sofas. Kathy and I rode on the sofas. After that I watched The Most Extreme on the Animal Planet Chanel. Mom told me to practice piano. I played the song Ode to Joy. I played with both hands. Then mom told me to write in my journal. Later mom called me to go downstairs to eat crab soup. Kathy didn't like the soup. She picked out the shrimps and scallops from the cucumber dish. I brought my diary downstairs and I wrote in it. Kathy sang the I'm Sorry song she made up. Kathy also filled the oven mitten with a lotion bottle, a cracker and a small toy baby.

No comments: